Would you like to work for C&I? We have received numerous accolades for our exemplary work on patient care and promoting a positive staff experience including:
- Top 100 NHS employer in the Health Service Journal (2014)
- Rated as 4th best mental health trust in the country by service users
- Nominated in the Improving Staff Experience Category for the 2015 Nursing Times Awards
Our central London headquarters are a short walk from the newly modernised St Pancras International and Kings Cross stations and the vibrant Camden High Street and Camden Lock. Our second biggest site, Highgate Mental Health Centre, is a purpose built, modern hospital, located between Archway and Highgate stations.
We value the benefits of a diverse workforce and believe that each team member has a unique and positive contribution to make. We firmly believe in working in partnership and have a set of shared values developed together with our service users and staff. For people who use C&I’s services, these values mean that they can be assured that through their journey to recovery they will be guaranteed:
- To receive a warm welcome
- That their dignity will always be respected
- That their care will be founded on compassion and kindness
- To receive a positive approach to care as they journey towards recovery
- High Quality Care from a highly trained team of professionals
- That each individual will be part of the wider team in the journey to recovery – i.e. ‘no decision about you, without you’.
To join us in enhancing the experience and outcomes for service users in their recovery journey, please see our current list of vacancies.
If you decide to work with us you, you will be working with a Trust that values and encourages your contributions; is dedicated to nurturing your talents and offering you opportunities for development; and understands the importance of a healthy work life balance. Read all about the benefits we can offer you.