Camden Learning Disabilities Service

We provide NHS and social services for Camden residents with learning disabilities. 18+ We can help you if you are a man or a woman with learning disabilities and you live in Camden or if you are a carer of someone who has learning disabilities in Camden.

When you first contact us we will ask you some questions to make sure we are the right service for you. If you need help urgently and we think another service can help you better than us we will let you know this straight away and where you can get help immediately.

If we think we might be able to help you we will arrange an initial contact assessment. This is a joint meeting with a social worker and a psychologist where we see whether or not you have a learning disability. If we decide that you do have a learning disability you may be eligible for our service, including our health services. A social worker will then arrange to meet with you to do an assessment of your needs. If we decide that you do not have a learning disabilitiy or that you are not eligible for social care funding, we will put you in touch with other services that can support you.

Easy Read

See here for Easy Read Information

Leave feedback

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.