NEW FOR JULY:
3 week Art and flow online course
(14, 21 & 28 July)
Please note: (apart from Art and flow) we are now on summer break. Please do not enrol for any other courses until Autumn term courses are published in August.
How to enrol - when courses are published
1. Click on Register online with the Recovery College
2. Complete and submit the online form
3. We will email you confirmation of your enrolment
You are now enrolled
4. Go to 'Joining a C&I Recovery College Online Workshop' under Downloads and follow the steps
5. We will email joining instructions on the day of the course
6. After the course we will ask you for feedback
Who we are
Recovery College videos
- What does the Recovery College mean to you?
- Recovery College student interviews
- Recovery College Third Anniversary Play
What we do
We run co-produced recovery-focused courses in four broad areas: Recovery Journey, Mental Health Conditions, Wellbeing, and Self-development. Our courses promote hope that recovery is possible. They are lively, aspirational and interactive. We aim to empower people in practical ways by teaching them self-care tools to improve their wellbeing.
How we work
Who is the service for
There is now a 24 hour 7 day Mental Health Critical Assessment Service at St Pancras Hospital for people who are suffering a mental health crisis. If you are in mental health crisis, do not go to A&E, call 020 3317 6333 (24 hours).