NEW free North Central London Covid webinar series running until 4 May!
No need to book. Join webinars from the links in the flyer under Downloads on the right.
9 March Coping with Covid webinar video on Youtube here
16 March Covid and Trauma webinar video on Youtube here
23 March Managing Fatigue webinar video on Youtube here
30 March Managing Anxiety webinar video on Youtube here
6 April Mindfulness webinar video here
13 April Eating for Health webinar video on YouTube here
20 April Managing Low Mood webinar video on YouTube here
How to enrol:
- Choose up to three online courses from our course guide and course calendar
- Click on Register online with the Recovery College
- Fill out and submit the online form if you live, work or receive support in Camden or Islington
- We will email you confirmation of your enrolment with Microsoft Teams or Youtube links
You are now enrolled
How to join a Microsoft Teams session:
- 15 minutes before the session start time click on a link we email you a day before the course
- You can also open 'Joining a C&I Recovery College Online Workshop' in the Downloads and follow the steps
- Teams will check with you whether you prefer to join in a browser (Edge, Chrome) or in an app on a mobile device like phone or tablet. You don't have to install anything or register. Generally, however, some report better results if you have an app or use a registered Teams account.
- Test the link - confirmation email has the MS Teams session link. Click it. See what happens. Test it on your device so you know what to expect. See how to turn your mic and camera off and on. Don't worry, the link will work ok on the date of the session.
Who we are
Recovery College videos
- What does the Recovery College mean to you?
- Recovery College student interviews
- Recovery College Third Anniversary Play
What we do
We run co-produced recovery-focused courses in four broad areas: Recovery Journey, Mental Health Conditions, Wellbeing, and Self-development. Our courses promote hope that recovery is possible. They are lively, aspirational and interactive. We aim to empower people in practical ways by teaching them self-care tools to improve their wellbeing.
How we work
Who is the service for
There is now a 24 hour 7 day Mental Health Critical Assessment Service at St Pancras Hospital for people who are suffering a mental health crisis. If you are in mental health crisis, do not go to A&E, call 020 3317 6333 (24 hours).