Watch our 7th anniversary celebration webinar on YouTube here
Enrolment now open for Autumn 2021! Our term started in September and runs until December.
Watch a YouTube video with flyers for our live online and face to face courses.
How to enrol
- Choose up to three online courses from our course guide and course calendar
- Click on Register online with the Recovery College
- Fill out and submit the online form if you live, work or receive support in Camden or Islington
- We will email you confirmation of your enrolment with Microsoft Teams or Youtube links
You are now enrolled.
How to join a Microsoft Teams session:
- 15 minutes before the session start time click on a link we email you a day before the course
- You can also open 'Joining a C&I Recovery College Online Workshop' in the Downloads and follow the steps
- Teams will check with you whether you prefer to join in a browser (Edge, Chrome) or in an app on a mobile device like phone or tablet. You don't have to install anything or register. Generally, however, some report better results if you have an app or use a registered Teams account.
- Test the link - confirmation email has the MS Teams session link. Click it. See what happens. Test it on your device so you know what to expect. See how to turn your mic and camera off and on. Don't worry, the link will work ok on the date of the session.
North Central London Covid webinar series videos
- Coping with Covid
- Covid and Trauma
- Managing Fatigue
- Managing Anxiety
- Eating for Health
- Managing Low Mood
- Managing Sleep
- Returning to Work
Who we are
Recovery College videos
- What does the Recovery College mean to you?
- Recovery College student interviews
- Recovery College Third Anniversary Play
- Recovery College Seventh Anniversary
What we do
We run co-produced recovery-focused courses in four broad areas: Recovery Journey, Mental Health Conditions, Wellbeing, and Self-development. Our courses promote hope that recovery is possible. They are lively, aspirational and interactive. We aim to empower people in practical ways by teaching them self-care tools to improve their wellbeing.