Enrolments now open for Camden & Islington - new course guide and calendar now online (see Downloads)
- Look at the Autumn 2020 course guide and Autumn 2020 course calendar under Downloads
- Click on Register online with the Recovery College
- Complete and submit the online form
- We will email you confirmation of your enrolment
You are now enrolled
- Go to 'Joining a C&I Recovery College Online Workshop' under Downloads and follow the steps
- We will email joining instructions
- After the course we will ask you for feedback
Who we are
Recovery College videos
- What does the Recovery College mean to you?
- Recovery College student interviews
- Recovery College Third Anniversary Play
What we do
We run co-produced recovery-focused courses in four broad areas: Recovery Journey, Mental Health Conditions, Wellbeing, and Self-development. Our courses promote hope that recovery is possible. They are lively, aspirational and interactive. We aim to empower people in practical ways by teaching them self-care tools to improve their wellbeing.
How we work
Who is the service for
There is now a 24 hour 7 day Mental Health Critical Assessment Service at St Pancras Hospital for people who are suffering a mental health crisis. If you are in mental health crisis, do not go to A&E, call 020 3317 6333 (24 hours).