At C&I we aim to make our website to accessible to those with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive impairments. We are working to ensure that our website adheres to our obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act.
If you have any questions about using our website or if you have a suggestion on how we can improve its accessibility, please email us at email@example.com
Our site uses responsive design and is compatible with most operating systems and specialist assistive technologies.
- Our stylesheets allow for text resizing.
- The website can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
- A non-serif font is used for easier readability.
- We do not use all-capitals for emphasis.
- We use a hierarchy of heading markups i.e an <h1> tag for main headings, <h2> for secondary headings etc which makes it easier for screen readers to work out the structure of a page.
- We have installed ‘Browsealoud’ on our website - a software which enables visitors to the site to adapt the way they read or view the site according to their needs.
- We work with our website provider and use a software called Sortsite to identify accessibility issues across our site, such as broken links, colour contrasts and alt text.