At C&I we aim to make our website to accessible to those with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive impairments. We are working to ensure that our website adheres to our obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act.
Our site uses responsive design and is compatible with most operating systems and specialist assistive technologies.
- Our stylesheets allow for text resizing
- The website can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
- A non-serif font is used for easier readability.
- We do not use all-capitals for emphasis.
- We use a hierarchy of heading markups i.e an <h1> tag for main headings, <h2> for secondary headings etc which makes it easier for screen readers to work out the structure of a page.
- We have installed ‘Browsealoud’