Are you having suicidal thoughts?
If you are feeling suicidal, there are people you can talk to who want to help:
- ask a friend, family member or someone you trust
- call the Samaritans 24-hour support service on 116 123
- contact NHS 111
- if you are a young person you can call Childline 24-hour support on 0800 1111
- make an urgent appointment to see your GP
- if you don't feel able to keep yourself safe right now, call 999 or go to A&E
If you are already cared for by Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust services, you can also:
- contact the team that coordinates your mental health care on a long-term basis. You can locate your service using the service finder. This is available Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
- if you need urgent mental health support outside that team’s working hours then you can contact the Crisis single point of access on 0800 917 3333. This number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.