Education and employment
This is a service which provides specialist employment support for residents of Camden and Islington with mental health conditions.
If you need help to move into training, education or employment then this service will help you. It even offers support to those already in work, or who need help remaining in or returning to employment.
- Providing focused mental health support, tailored to your needs
- Identifying coping strategies that will help you succeed
- Developing a personalised support plan, which will give you the steps needed to find, remain in or return to work
- Specialist information, advice and guidance to prepare you for employment
- Access to training and education
- Dedicated employment support to find work, including voluntary and work experience placements
- Advising on any reasonable adjustments in the workplace
- Helping employers to fully understand mental health and how they can support you in employment
This service is funded by health and social care budgets in Camden and Islington, and delivered by Remploy in partnership with local organisations.