Join us for Co-production Conversations on 2 October - we need all our partners and students to help us shape your Recovery College. Book your ticket on Eventbrite - details in Downloads
Covid update: We want to keep all our students and tutors safe at our courses and events and we need your help to do this. Please do NOT attend Recovery College courses or events if you are feeling at all unwell, and/or have any Covid symptoms, including a sore throat or runny nose.
Masks and hand gel will be available at courses if you are unable to bring your own.
Enrolment for Autumn is now open.
(Look under Downloads -----> for the course guide and calendar)
Check the calendar first - you can choose up to 3 courses.
Enrol online here, or in-person at our Open Day on Monday 2 October 10am-2pm
How to enrol in-person
There are no more in-person enrolment dates this term. You can still enrol in-person at any of our events.
How to enrol online
- Choose up to three online courses from our course guide and course calendar
- Click on Enrol online with the Recovery College
- Fill out and submit the online form if you live, work or receive support in Camden or Islington
- We will email you confirmation of your enrolment with Microsoft Teams or Youtube links
You are now enrolled.
How to join a Microsoft Teams session:
- 15 minutes before the session start time click on the link we email you a day before the course (check your junk folder if you don't see it)
- You can also open 'Joining a C&I Recovery College Online Workshop' in the Downloads and follow the steps
- Teams will check with you whether you prefer to join in a browser (Edge, Chrome) or in an app on a mobile device like phone or tablet. You don't have to install anything or register. Generally, however, some report better results if you have an app or use a registered Teams account.
- Test the link - confirmation email has the MS Teams session link. Click it. See what happens. Test it on your device so you know what to expect. See how to turn your mic and camera off and on. Don't worry, the link will work ok on the date of the session.
Recovery College Learning Guidance Conversation (LGC) Telephone support
Do you need support choosing a course, or help with a learning goal? We offer students a 30-minute telephone conversation (max 2 calls per student per term) to support your recovery journey and learning goals. We will talk about the course guide, setting learning goals, signposting and discuss self-care and coping skills. Tick the LGC box on our enrolment form or contact us and our Peer Learning Worker or one of our tutors will call you to arrange a Learning Guidance Conversation.
Recovery College videos
- What does the Recovery College mean to you?
- Recovery College student interviews
- Recovery College Third Anniversary Play
What we do
We run co-produced recovery-focused courses in four broad areas: Recovery Journey, Mental Health Conditions, Wellbeing, and Self-development. Our courses promote hope that recovery is possible. They are lively, aspirational and interactive. We aim to empower people in practical ways by teaching them self-care tools to improve their wellbeing.
How we work
Who is the service for
Become a Recovery College Partner
We work together with the local community in Camden and Islington to co-produce courses, share venues, and train staff to become our tutors. We work with voluntary sector organisations as well as businesses to promote recovery and wellbeing self-care tips and tools.
- deliver 30-minute taster courses to your staff and service users
- deliver full courses in person at your venue
- train your staff to co-produce with us
- attend your team meetings and events
- include your logo in our course guide when you co-produce a course with us
If you are interesting in partnering with us, please email us at email@example.com with your details and why you would like to become our partner.