Drugs and alcohol
- In this difficult time, we want you to know that the trust's Substance Misuse Services are still operating but to protect everyone, we are trying to minimise the need for service users to attend our buildings.
- We are continuing to offer new assessments but would ask that, if possible, this is booked with us in advance.
- Mostly we will be offering telephone-based assessments, keyworking and reviews with very few people seen face-to-face.
- We are doing all we can to ensure service users who are self-isolating receive their prescriptions. If you are concerned, please call your usual service.
- Contact details, including phone numbers and emails, for all our services are here
- And please click here for some important harm reduction advice about drug and alcohol use.
Our Substance Misuse Service provides community services to people with issues with drugs or alcohol. We work to improve people's mental health, wellbeing and help them to achieve recovery.
We deliver high quality, NICE compliant, specialist community services to around 2000 people with drug and alcohol problems across Camden, Islington, Kingston-Upon-Thames and South Westminster.
We also offer specialist treatment for club and party drug users through The Grip clinic.