☰ Menu
  • Accessibility
  • Contact us


Many people have trouble with sleep. It can be disturbed by distressing thoughts, bad dreams or concerns. 

If you're stuggling to sleep you might find it very hard to fall asleep at night or find yourself awake extremely early in the morning. Even then, if you manage to sleep you may wake up feeling tired.

Advice and complaints Service

If you want to let us know when we have done something well, or indeed when we haven’t come up to scratch, then C&I’s Advice and Complaints Service is here to help.

Service users and carers

Our aim is for our service users and carers to be partners in everything that we do. 

What is a service user?

At C&I we use the term ‘service user’ to describe anyone who is a patient or a user of our services.  Throughout our website and in our literature we frequently interchange the terms service user and patient. In both cases we mean the same thing.

C&I working with One Housing to provide clinical care and social support under one roof

C&I, One Housing and Camden Council developed Tile House to help save millions and improve the quality of adult mental health care by combining high quality accommodation, dedicated clinical support and personalised social care all under one roof.

Urgent help

Getting help in a mental health crisis

If you are already cared for by our mental health services call 020 3317 6333. This number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you or someone else is in immediate danger or risk of harm phone 999

Emergency department

In an emergency you can always go to the emergency department at your local hospital. They will be able to assess your mental state and treat accordingly. In most  emergency departments a psychiatric liaison nurse is available.


What is wellbeing?

When we talk about improving our wellbeing we mean we want to improve both our physical and mental health.

Often when we think about wellbeing we think about being happy and confident but that is just a part of what it is to be healthy. Our sense of wellbeing also comes from how we look after ourselves and the relationships we have with others.

Gangs and violence

The Met Police define a gang as a group of people who spend time in public places that:

  • see themselves (and are seen by others) as a noticeable group, and
  • engage in a range of criminal activity and violence.

They may also have any or all of the following features:


Leave feedback