☰ Menu
  • Accessibility
  • Contact us

Making a complaint

During the current Covid 19 outbreak the Advice and Complaints Service remains open to assist you with any complaints or concerns about Trust services. 

Please be aware however that if we are unable to resolve your issue informally there are likely to be significant delays in formal investigations and responses during this period, due to the need to direct resources to maintaining frontline services.  The best way for you to communicate with us is via the email address complaints@candi.nhs.uk  Any complaints sent by post are likely to be very delayed in reaching the team, and there may also be delays in responding to telephone contact.

If you wish to make a complaint about the service you received when requesting access to your personal information, you are able to make a complaint to the Trust and the Information Commissioner.

The Trust is obligated to investigate any legitimate complaints it receives. If you are a patient of the Trust you can lodge a complaint with our complaints department.

If you are not satisfied with the Trust's response to the complaint, or do not want to approach the Trust with a complaint directly, you are able to request an assessment of the Trust with the Information Commissioner. The Commissioner investigates complaints at his own discretion, and usually expects the complainant to exhaust the Trust's own complaints procedure first.

If you remain dissatisfied at the conclusion of any Review you may complain to the Information Commissioner's Office, whose address is:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF

Tel: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524 510
Email: mail@ico.gsi.gov.uk

Leave feedback

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.