How we use your information
Trust uses your personal information in the following ways:
- To plan and provide the care that you may need now or in the future, and to make sure that the services we provide are meeting your needs.
- To report to the Trust's Commissioners of Service for payment of the care we provide.
- To enable us to plan current and future services and monitor the quality of services provided by the Trust.
- To manage the risks to your, and other people's, health and significant interests
The Trust could also use your information for:
- Researching mental health issues, treatments and interventions and management of Health Services and professionals.
- Documenting the history of the Trust and the people and society it serves.
Whenever possible the Trust uses anonymous information. This means that any reports or statistics are created mean that it would be extremely unlikely that anyone to identify an individual from information.
The vast majority of the Trust's corporate business is conducted using anonymous information. The majority of Service Users who engage with the Trust are known only to their specific care professionals and care teams.