If you are interested in volunteering with us at Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust (C&I) we’d love to hear from you.
We are continually working with our services to identify new volunteer role opportunities to complement the work of our paid staff and enhance the service and experience provided to our patients/service users and their carers.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- contribute or give something back to your local community;
- develop your skills or experience;
- use your existing skills or experience to help others;
- meet new people and make friends;
- do something interesting and meaningful with your free time; and
- build your confidence.
All volunteers for C&I must be over 18 years of age. We will also require volunteers to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, Occupational Health check and reference checks. Ideally we would like volunteers to commit to at least three months volunteering as a minimum where possible.